Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
Arrew

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 2,737
Reply with quote  #31 
Thank you for proving me right in everyway. I'm tired of your rude messages. I don't know if there are bridges in the Artemus future but there sure are trolls.

I'm sick of your abusive messages and bad language. If there were mods, which there aren't I think your conduct may be in breach of the user agreement... Is there one? Should look into that.

You say that I'm a bully and a racist. I'd love an explanation for that one. From where I stand your collective conduct is an embarrassment to the community.

P.s. I should go on record as saying I have a mixed race family.
suave gav

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 50
Reply with quote  #32 
your utterly clueless,
the fcs is the result of a user using the available code to build a mission just as that part of the game was designed to be used
Arrew

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 2,737
Reply with quote  #33 
But what's that kind of thing called?

See the above criteria.... Extra scripts or part of scripts that give advantage to players that aren't there before are called???
Arrew

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 2,737
Reply with quote  #34 
But what's that kind of thing called?

See the above criteria.... Extra scripts or part of scripts that give advantage to players that aren't there before are called what in game speak/common English???
suave gav

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 50
Reply with quote  #35 
So by your definition all scripted mission are cheating
Arrew

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 2,737
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered


"your an attention seeking man baby, and a f**king arrogant t**t to boot." every post you made with snide comments and thinly veiled comments and put downs support that opinion.

lauguage lol this is the best bit, yes i swear , i swear alot,i express how utterly frustrated i am with it but you boyo you sent racially slurring messages that you tried (and failed ) to gloss over with humor when your twisted logic failed so dont go there bully boy



When you joined the forums you agreed to abide by the following.

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person"

So should you be banned now or do I wait until you use more foul language.

Still waiting for an explanation of the defamation where you called me a "racist"?



Arrew

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 2,737
Reply with quote  #37 
No. Read the criteria of what the FCS does and the definition of the word Gaming Cheat and or Gaming Hack.

Seems to fit for at least that part of code for which we are talking about right?


Also the argument was about why must I agree with you?

suave gav

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 50
Reply with quote  #38 
no it dosent because the fsc does not alter the base game,(therefor not a hack or cheat) its part  of a scripted mission, you can only use certain script in the scripted missions so the parts of for the fcs script are in the game by default, you cant just randomly make stuff up.
you see them as a cheat as you fail to see the purpose it serves in those missions.

no one has said you must agree or comply with me, xavier or any tsn persons wishs, this hole thread went off track because you and you alone decided that xaviers suggestion was not worthy of the game, who are you to say that.

only thom can give a yes or no to things like that no you not me not anyone else
we can make suggestions thats the point of these forums its thom's job to work out what he likes and doent like for the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew


When you joined the forums you agreed to abide by the following.

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person"

So should you be banned now or do I wait until you use more foul language.

Still waiting for an explanation of the defamation where you called my a "racist"?



yeah your right i should be banned but by your own actions so should you,
there are several things in there you have done on many an occasion,you hide them behind humor but there there.

the racist comment is about the whimsical tale you sent me via pm about bonnets(cause all scots were them of course)and various other derogatory things said about my county of origin in a poor attempt at insulting humor
Arrew

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 2,737
Reply with quote  #39 
But the FCS is NOT in the default game, as downloaded from steam for example, is it? Yes or no is fine.

What grounds am I being banned on? Site examples. I have hard evidence that I bent over backwards to accommodate you including your own admission of being aggressive at me.

A bonnet is a hat. In what way is it racist? That's a new one on me. LOL Please explain.

You know I'm not Chinese right? A bonnet is a traditional hat more in the Welsh Vallies where as the kilt is more seniminous with Scotland by the way.

If not for yourself consider how your conduct reflects on the TSN RP Group.
suave gav

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 50
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
But the FCS is NOT in the default game, as downloaded from steam for example, is it? Yes or no is fine. What grounds am I being banned on? Site examples. I have hard evidence that I bent over backwards to accommodate you including your own admission of being aggressive at me. A bonnet is a hat. In what way is it racist? That's a new one on me. LOL Please explain. You know I'm not Chinese right? A bonnet is a traditional hat more in the Welsh Vallies where as the kilt is more seniminous with Scotland by the way. If not for yourself consider how your conduct reflects on the TSN RP Group.



yes it is, as all parts of the scripting system are there in the game as you download it.
your poor logic is saying all scripted missions are cheats again...

in this thread along you have called ppl names, made rude snide remarks about ppl and you pass a scripted mission element as a cheat,ie passing misleading info , this thread along is proof to ban you.

so why are you debating technicality of were from hats are from whats that cause to do with anything? im not debating the ins in outs of this to you so you can wriggle out of it, you sought to get a reaction out of me by using racial sterio types end off.
whats being chinese got to do with anything? i dont care were your from, it has nothing to do with anything.
and there is no suave gav in the tsn, my actions here are my own

Arrew

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 2,737
Reply with quote  #41 
Read this more carefully.
In gaming terms that is what that specific, the FCS, but of code in that script is called. Is there something wrong with a aforementioned definitions?

Look at my first explanatory post. (I say that but I know you won't.) Xavier attacked me personally after I responded to Fish's post. Your actions have proven everything I said. You attack me personally, call mods, play the victim and then just go on to insults like Bully, Liar and Racist.

So I'm a racist bully, which is a pretty big accusation, because you say so and you don't need to prove that? I'm pretty sure there's a case you guys are bullying me.

Who do you think you are to tell me what to think. EXAMPLE I said you should play how you want. I don't like increasing damage because "I FEEL" I've cheated the challenge of the game as laid by its creator. Am I also not allowed to say that other features may be more important. EVEN FISH SAYS THE ENEMY VARIETY IS AN ISSUE!

But no everyone must follow you? You call yourself the TSN but you are not affiliated with this game.

Then when you can't debate an issue or play victim you become offensive and aggressive. This is the leadership of the TSN RP Group! why would anyone not want to play with you guys!?

P.S. To be clear that was sarcasm in relation to your coming off as the space bigots of Artemis.
Arrew

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 2,737
Reply with quote  #42 
This is off topic of the failing off topic attempt to flame me.


I had a funny idea for a poster.

The Terran Stellar Bigots - Do what we say or your a racist. LMHO

I mean that one is a new one on me. I mean that's just a mad accusation...
Xavier Wise

Registered:
Posts: 1,029
Reply with quote  #43 
I will continue to stand up for myself and not tolerate this!

Look back at the posts carefully. Arrew, you were the first to be insulting and also the first to be abusive. The edit button is a convenience for you it seems, as you removed your first reference to me being a "sycophant" and you saying "bite me" in post number 13. Since you have posted your analysis of the conversation, I see it only fair to post mine.

Post 3 - I make a suggestion; allow us to edit torpedo to energy/ energy to torpedo values, or switch it off entirely

Post 4 - You disagree. You points are that it is too much work, not enough demand, it is an important game mechanic (which incidentally wouldn't be impacted with the option of changing the value anyway), that increasing the yield would make them more effective, and there are lists of other features to address.

Post 5 - I counter. My point say the first proposal of changing UI may be more work but the second, I feel wouldn't be. A option to change the energy gain would potentially increase the use of torpedoes. We already have other options like speed and strength of torpedoes to chance. I mention the TSN, saying we have increased the yield but feel they are still more valuable as energy.

Post 6 - Fish quotes you and counters your points. He suggests it would take little time. He says there are 20 - 30 people interested in this. He counters the point about your reference to it being a critical mechanic suggesting its use could be to change the level of difficulty. Then he finishes with a point about the fact you can vary the damage done by a torpedo.

The conversation is all perfectly amicable to this point.


Post 7 - You disagree again. You say it would be good for the TSN group, but that we: 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
predominantly/ exclusively play scripted missions

Then you add that, the addition of the FCS code is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
]a bit of a cheat/crack,

And then continue to dismiss our idea by adding:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
]I think that the default game should really be the priority

Finally you end with:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
]making of things more powerful makes me feel like I'm cheating


This is where you start trying to argue your case by using thinly veiled insults and being rather condescending. You are basically telling us that we don't play the default game, and in fact we use a cheat. You then tell us "that's fine - you can cheat if you like, I don't mind". The you dismiss the idea by telling us that, we can keep playing with our cheats, but pipe down with suggestions because we want a focus on the "real game" that everyone else is playing. 

Post 8 - suave gav joins the discussion. He suggests that your view is rather narrow. He then talks more about the FCS, how it aims to expand the game, that we use it so we don't play the same thing over and over, he even suggests it could be added to the default game.

Post 9 - I counter your point about making things more powerful and how it make you feel like you're cheating. I reference mods that use the vesseldata and that allowing customisation is used extensively to add variety to the game. I then restate my idea, saying it wouldn't be a radical change, just an addition to the artemis.ini file to let people customise the game more. Next, I counter your point about playing mission scripts and using "a bit of a cheat". I first highlight the ratio of missions to standard games. I also explain how we view and use the FCS - a feature we have added and refined to allow us to extend our enjoyment of the game in missions. I then finish by recognising you seem to have general dislike for me and my group, that your comments are unfair and your views should not be something that stops us from making a reasonable request for an addition to the game and it being considered.

Post 10 - You reply saying that access to vesselData and the ability to customise is "awesome". You restate your earlier argument about it being useful to us but no one else, and that the focus should be on the "actual game". You continue to say that energy management is part of the game and you think we might be missing out on it. You argue that your comments are not an attack and that talking about energy is relevant. You then finish post 10 by saying that by adjusting damage it makes you feel like you've not taken on the challenge of Artemis - but I don't have to feel that way.

Again, you continue to argue your point with more thinly veiled insults. The reference to development of the 'actual game' reinforces the idea that, we our playing our game, so should just pipe down; we aren't playing the real game so our ideas are not helpful/ wanted. You say we might be missing out on energy management - reinforcing your idea that we are probably not playing the 'real game'. 

Post 11 - You start by saying you are hurt and sad. You comment on PMs and other posts and that, though comments seemed nasty, you always tried to see it as being kind. You suggest I am threatened when you disagree with my idea. You say your opinion of me is low but that you're sure I don't care about your opinion.

Up to this point, accusations and insults have come from your. I had tried to present my case and continue the discussion. The response in post 11 however seems to have been sparked by my comment about it being unfair that my suggestion should be dismissed because of your opinions and suggestion that we are not playing the actual game. 

Post 12 - I mention that you were only a member for a relatively short period of time in our group and that you keep making assumptions based upon limited experience and your own opinions. This is to counter the idea that might be missing out on the energy management aspect of the game. At this point, I chose to no longer tolerate you trying to make me feel like I am being the nasty one, making accusation and trying to deliberately slur my name and the name of the group I run. 

After this, you start with abusive statements. Post 13 originally started with the comment:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
]Man you're such a sycophant.

And ended with the comment:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
]Bite me

Both of which you edited shortly after posting. 

You then posted an insulting image for post 15.

In post 19, I declared that I would stand up to abusive messages like that.

Later, in post 24 you continue with the abusive messages: 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
]Then he calls in the mods, who fail to rush to Captain Xavier’s aid, big surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
]it is my “opinion” that you are a self important sycophant. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
]Are they his [Xavier's] forums now? I don't think he can suck up enough to make that happen.


Sadly then there is an appeal from another poster:
Quote:
 When you two meet it tends to turn into a flame war. If other people on the forums are like me, they see you guys going at it and leave the thread alone till it calms down.

 
And it continues.....

Now we are at this point:
 
Quote:
"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person"


I believe my quotes above, taken from your posts, are grounds enough for a ban.

And to finish, you end with a final verbal assault including this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
]The Terran Stellar Bigots  - Do what we say or your a racist.


__________________
Fleet Captain Xavier Wise - TSN Sabre
Link to TSN RP Community website
suave gav

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 50
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
Read this more carefully. In gaming terms that is what that specific, the FCS, but of code in that script is called. Is there something wrong with a aforementioned definitions?


you have went back and forth with why so you can justify your words, you dont like the fcs (and that is fine you dont need to use it no one said you did) and try to find ways to discredit it on technicality ground, its part of a game script you dont use dont call it or pass it off as something degrading, end off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
Look at my first explanatory post. (I say that but I know you won't.) Xavier attacked me personally after I responded to Fish's post.

because you attacked the suggestion he made and or has made to thom now and in the past, who are you to speak for thom.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
Your actions have proven everything I said. You attack me personally, call mods, play the victim and then just go on to insults like Bully, Liar and Racist. So I'm a racist bully, which is a pretty big accusation, because you say so and you don't need to prove that?


your action in this post alone show your true colours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
I'm pretty sure there's a case you guys are bullying me. Who do you think you are to tell me what to think. EXAMPLE I said you should play how you want. I don't like increasing damage because "I FEEL" I've cheated the challenge of the game as laid by its creator. Am I also not allowed to say that other features may be more important.


play how you want dont make it sound like others are cheating tho, thats why people reacted to your comment,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
EVEN FISH SAYS THE ENEMY VARIETY IS AN ISSUE! But no everyone must follow you?

random and has no bearing on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
You call yourself the TSN but you are not affiliated with this game.

ah more ramdom things to detract from the real point, its the tsn rp group cause its playing artemis with a rp element,tsn is the group you play in the game so the group plays the tsn, simple really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
Then when you can't debate an issue or play victim you become offensive and aggressive.


debate is a good thing. you caused this train wreak not by opening a debate/compromise on a suggestion but flat out said it had no place in the game, only thom decides that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrew
This is the leadership of the TSN RP Group! why would anyone not want to play with you guys!? P.S. To be clear that was sarcasm in relation to your coming off as the space bigots of Artemis.

pffft, skipping


so to be clear. you dont speak for thom or the community as a hole, so dont try to
you still dont understand the fcs, so stop trying to pass it off in a negative light
if you attack something it will be defended,
enter into discussion for compromise and working something out and there no no issue
Arrew

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 2,737
Reply with quote  #45 
I'll let you in on a little secret. Right now I'm on my phone. So I don't loose a whole message I will post and then edit it. Your right I did end a post that was unnecessarily rude. So when I was editing I removed it.

You got me. When I post I proofread and make sure it's appropriate. What a villan I am. Perhaps you should do the same.

Perhaps you'd seem less bigoted.

The rest of ur post is long so wait till I get to my pc
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.