I did a test run on the script and it is auto failing as soon as the mission starts.
Running 2.7.1 on a windows 7 machine.
One instance as sever and another as all stations including fighter. Initially did not select level or ship, then tried it after selecting lvl5, no change. Then I selected TSN Dreadnought manually, same result.
I upgraded my 2.7.1 to 2.7.2 and completed the above steps, same result.
I noticed that there were 3 XML files named MISS_Armada_V_Training, ~MISS_Armada_V_Training and ~~MISS_Armada_V_Training. I assumed that these were version f the script and changed MISS_Armada_V_Training to ~~~MISS_Armada_V_Training and ~~MISS_Armada_V_Training to MISS_Armada_V_Training, since it was the one most recently modified before the file without a "~".
That did play, but crashed pretty early on in Version 2.7.2. I changed back to 2.7.1 and made the above changes on the mission. Same effect.
I ran ~~MISS_Armada_V_Training as MISS_Armada_V_Training and the mission seemed to run fine, though Ill admit I wasn't able to kill the Inquisitor by myself.
Ill assume that the script will probably crash once the inquisitor is destroyed if it is the same version that was played at the chili cookoff.